- The Spanish Blue Division (gotta have it)
This is really not a Division-scale game. Go there and you have "too many ants" on the board and end up with walls of units opposing each other; something that we wanted to avoid.
- Brandenburg German Special forces (I remember them well in Fire in the East)
And this isn't FIRE IN THE EAST; Frank has already done that game. This is something new and more playable. FITE really did have "too many ants" in my opinion.
- Soviet Paratroopers along with Soviet Marines
The five Soviet Paratroop "Corps" and one German Division ARE included in the game and can create some very cool "moments" during play. The Soviet Marines are scheduled for inclusion with every ship in the Soviet Navy in a future release.
- Soviet River Gun Boats
Way too far below the scale of the game, I'm afraid. Instead, you have a Prepared Crossing card (and the Soviets have an Amphibious Assault card) that you can select to simulate these events at this game's scale.
- The Dora Gun along with it's sister (errr... whats-her-name?)
That is also included in that fact that when an HQ goes into Attack mode, it can either provide 1 Attack odds shift to EVERY battle with its radius OR 2 shifts to a single battle (representing the Dora guns and other intensive, single-objective preparation).
- Monster Tanks (just like in... oh wait, that's the "other" game company NEVER MIND)
Each faction has a New Model Tank card that gives them a temporary edge on the battlefield.