Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
JOE LIBRANDI
United States
Peoria
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had difficulty with the interpretation of a similar rule in another COIN series game:

The second bullet for the Bot Garrison Command says the British must leave two more Royalist than Rebel pieces in origin spaces.

Does this mean that if there are no Rebel pieces in the origin space then ALL Royalists (Regulars) can leave the space, or must two Royalist pieces remain (even if there are no Rebel pieces?)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Massey
United States
Teachey
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Casual wargamer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe that it means that there must be two more Royalist pieces in an origin space. If there are no Rebel pieces in the origin space, then there must be two Royalist pieces there. That is my interpretation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oerjan Ariander
Sweden
HUDDINGE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
JackFlash wrote:
I believe that it means that there must be two more Royalist pieces in an origin space. If there are no Rebel pieces in the origin space, then there must be two Royalist pieces there. That is my interpretation.

Correct.

Regards,
Oerjan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.