Popular Tags: [View All]
Randolph Williams
United States
Ypsilanti
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnDClair wrote:
For now what I do with my copy in the base box (which has even more content because it also has prototype expansion content) is I put the fertile soils in the middle slot to keep things from sliding around, and then the other cards perpendicular to that, divided by cardtype so it's easy to sort when setting up (e.g. lvl 1 advancements, then lvl 1 vales, then lvl 2 advancement, etc.)

Thanks to the designer's wonderful suggestion, I can now fit all the expansions in the base box. What would make Conclave a no-brainer would be a decent playmat and more sleeves. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Callahan
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ktrazz wrote:
JohnDClair wrote:
For now what I do with my copy in the base box (which has even more content because it also has prototype expansion content) is I put the fertile soils in the middle slot to keep things from sliding around, and then the other cards perpendicular to that, divided by cardtype so it's easy to sort when setting up (e.g. lvl 1 advancements, then lvl 1 vales, then lvl 2 advancement, etc.)

Thanks to the designer's wonderful suggestion, I can now fit all the expansions in the base box. What would make Conclave a no-brainer would be a decent playmat and more sleeves. whistle

Hopefully since it should have player 5-6 decks included; it will also have another pack of sleeves as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarek W
Poland
flag msg tools
Commutator
badge
.Komutator
mbmbmbmbmb
acdd.com wrote:

Contents
6 spirit counter sets
12 totem cards
34 dividers
14 conclaves
40 starting cards
2 night tokens
2 day tokens
Night border
Day border
2 mana tokens
20 VP tokens
100 card sleeves
Rulebook
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Mair
United States
Roy
Utah
flag msg tools
The Meeple Nation Boardgame Podcast - 30 minutes a week!
badge
BGGCon 2015 or Bust
mbmbmbmbmb
Very surprised there aren't any new cards. Still, enough other stuff that will hopefully up the play of the current card pool.

Edit: I suppose no new cards are overstating it. There are 5th and 6th player start cards and a few other new items definitely labeled cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Just now checking this out. Sounds like the box is substantive.
Still no pictures or better details anywhere?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
Day and night mh?
Colour me intrigued.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
My words literally betray me.
mbmbmbmbmb
ktrazz wrote:
JohnDClair wrote:

Throwing out the insert and bagging everything worked fine for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles A. Smith
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Does Conclave replace the core game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No it doesn't.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I kinda wished I passed on this. Conclave has no game cards in it and the game play modes it introduces look pretty stagnant. Add the fact that I can easily fit all of the cards in the core box without the insert makes this not as cool as I had hoped. I ordered it unseen, so I am stuck with it nonetheless...... Sometimes it pays to do the research.

-Ski
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.