Maria Vilensky
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi,

Spoiler (click to reveal)
We pretty sure we have the solution for the rum machine, we verified it with the last hint as well, which is 100\2\3, however, when the app gives us number 15 add we add it to 18 we get card 33 which says the quantity is wrong.

We tried everything but don't know how to go from here.
Pausing this until we can get some help... Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maria Vilensky
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmb
OMG we got it! Never mind! wow

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Debrick
United States
Milford
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do share, that's where I'm stuck too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maria Vilensky
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmb
Glad this could help someone!
Hint:
Look at the card with the number which you are adding the number you got from the app to. The number you should use is not exactly the card's number... Use the text which on the discarded card to understand what it should be.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S Hafer
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Could you elaborate a bit more clearly? I still just can't piece together what I'm supposed to add together. The correct code solution says add red 15 to a blue number. I've finished the game and just want to understand what I missed.

While we're at it, could you explain how to receive Smith's skull? We had to brute force our way past that puzzle as the chest never unlocked for us.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maria Vilensky
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi S Hafer,
I don't own the game anymore so I don't remember anything about your second question, but about the first one, from my memory -
is has to do with the amount of the potion you want to produce. If I remember correctly, the formula is per producing a certain amount (a liter?) but you actually need more\less. So when adding to the blue number you were supposed to double\divide the blue number itself according to the amount you need!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls