Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Messy Jesse
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"...as bees gather honey, so we collect what is sweetest out of all things and build."
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you live in NW Philly and like to play lots of strategy games but don't have a consistent group or want to have more than one group?

I live in the Germantown Neighborhood of NW Philly and would like to start a group that meets on Friday nights (or Sunday afternoons)and plays medium-heavy to heavy weight strategy games. The group can either meet at my house (Fridays) or a cafe that is down the street (Sundays).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe K
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
What sorts of games do you play?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hobie
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
So...why do they have these overtext things anyway?
badge
This is what I really look like. Really. Actually, it was clip art borrowed from the internet
mbmbmb
Which cafe?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Megan Brendlinger
United States
Quakertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out our group “S’mores and Meeples Board Game Camp” on Facebook - we aren’t a weekly meetup, but we are on our 2nd annual gathering this September and we gather in Coatesville. Typically 3 day weekend with gaming all the way through

If you like camping of course!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.