Hide
4 Posts

Stone Age» Forums » Variants

Subject: My 6th player expansion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Massimo Airmax
msg tools
Hi, i have some ideas for a six players game with stone age (i do not have the expansion).

1) on the setup the second player takes 2 more foods, the third 4 more foods, the fourth 6, the fifth 8 and the sixth 10 more food.

2) the players can place 6 people in the village: 2 in the field (by 2 different players), 2 in the tool maker (by 2 different players), the 2 in the hut (by only 1 player)

3) Forest, clay pit, quarry, river: In each of these places, up to a total of 10 people figures may be places

4) a new area with 5 new training tracks , 1 for hunting, one for wood, one for brick, one for stone and one for gold. Each track has 5 cells: 2,3,4,5,6.
The level 2 can change the rolling result: every 1 point turn in 2 points.
The level 3 change every 1 and 2 points in a 3 points
Etc.
For example, i have 4 people in the river; the roll result is 5, 1, 2, 3; if i have the level 3 on gold training track, the roll result became 5,3,3,3.
To advance in the training tracks, i have to put 2 people for level 2, 4 people for level 3, 6 people for level 4, 8 people for level 5 and 10 people for level 6

What do you thinks? Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ja Serio
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that in this variant tools become useless, so I don't buy that idea.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Massimo Airmax
msg tools
Ok, but tools cost only 1 person and can be used with all scoring results.

I think that my idea can add new rings for the fifth and sixth player, and can reduce the randomness of the dice.

What do you think? Thanks for the answer!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Veillet
Canada
Boucherville
Qu├ębec, Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm curious to see if this works... :)