Claustrophobia» Forums » Rules

Subject: Spawning and Turn Activation Order rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Speedy Petey
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm sorry if these questions have been answered before, but I couldn't find the answers when I browsed the rules forum.

1. Is this a legal move from the Demon player? Spawning 5 Trogs onto the Pentacle tile, move 3 Trogs to an adjacant tile and then spawn 2 more trogs onto the Pentacle tile so the Pentacle tile would hold 5 trogs and the adjacant tile would hold 3 trogs. Would using the "A Taste for Blood" ability make any difference in this case?

2. Does the Redeemer have to take his full turn if he uses the "Aura of Precognition" or can he use the ability to check and re-order the top 3 tiles and then let e.g. a Blade move and then take his own turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronald
Germany
Dresden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Spawning happens during threat phase, movement during action phase. When you start to move your Trogs, you cannot go back and spawn. You must wait until the next round.

2. A figure can be only activated once during a round. When the blade starts its movement, the Redeemer is done for this round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Speedy Petey
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for answering this Ronald!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.