Subject: Collecting CCG/TCG - help needed rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michał Pasternak
Poland
Gliwice
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hello guys, I really need Your help in my hobby (project).

I live in Poland where CCG in time of “golden age” (1995-2005) was hard to get.
And even later there was only few that appear here, mostly M:tG and couple more, and mostly in English or Polish.

I’m trying to collect few cards (minimum 3, but if more then better) cards from every CCG/TCG that ever was made in the world.
I do have some titles (mostly ones that are easy to get), but want to expand my collection
for international cards systems and different languages.

So if You have some German origin cards (in good condition) or boosters and can share/exchange/sell would be great.
I have one card from a game called Die Drachenjäger, but there may be some more games.

If not maybe You can provide me some information about names of games that I need to look for.

Thank You in advance for any help.
Michal
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Gienger
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good Luck on your quest.

Maybe it might be helpful to join the next Promo math trade and ask in the request thread for those CCG examples.

I have some Star Trek TCG (Decipher), might still have some Dark Force (The Dark Eye TCG), and have some Babylon 5. But as they were (at least 2 of those) pretty big, I guess you have them already.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michał Pasternak
Poland
Gliwice
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Promo math trade?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.