Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Taylor
United States
under surveillance
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

From what I’ve been told, the newest issue of WarDiary (3.2) will be rolled out sometime mid-January.

Here’s a brief look at some of the TTLM goodies that are contained therein:

• A new Optional Rules section - Army Options. This includes not only official Army Suppression rules, but also an entirely new mechanic to represent notable army generals. Players may use either historical generals or randomly generated leaders. The effects of army generals is sometimes subtle, sometimes noticeable, but almost always of a terribly temporary nature.

• Additionally, for those who like to read about game design history, I detail TTLM’s design evolution. It took me over three decades to firm up this game design and along the way I made many, many missteps. I chronicle these comedies of errors in an article that Roy thinks is both interesting and amusing, which is probably why he decided to publish it in the first place.

And that’s not to mention all the other wonderful content you’ve come to expect in the pages of WarDiary Magazine.

Please check it out if you’re interested.

TT
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Jackie McLean - Let Freedom Ring
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd read the articles if they were posted here, Tim, but I'm not in the market for magazines these days.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.