Lars Fotland
Taiwan
Oslo
flag msg tools
badge
Meow
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello and happy new year!
I got Noir for Christmas, and we've played a few games already. Killer vs Inspector is a lot of fun, even though the killer seems to have an advantage.

In Hitman vs Sleuth however, it seems impossible for the Hitman to beat the Sleuth. The Sleuth exonerates and canvas a lot, and the Hitman quickly reveals his identity without being able to canvas the Sleuth. After almost 10 plays, the Hitman never won and didn't seem to have much of a chance. Are we doing something wrong? According to reviews and comments this should be one of the best games in the box.

Does anyone have any tips or strategies to share? Thanks!

Looking forward to play more and try the other games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark J
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't have the rules handy but can't the Hitman change identities? I think that's the one where you have 3 identities. You can keep switching them out as you see fit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lars Fotland
Taiwan
Oslo
flag msg tools
badge
Meow
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your reply.
In #2 Hitman vs Sleuth, the Hitman can try to evade, drawing a card and adding a card to the hitlist if the evade was successful. Maybe this is the way to win, but I imagine the hitlist will just become bigger and bigger, and that makes I harder to win.
I think the 3 identities is game #4 Master Chief vs Chief of Police. We have a lot of fun with that one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.