The best strategies to employ in this game can be a bit daunting so here's a few beginners tips drawn from my 8 plays so far.
1 when starting take time to study the race,ideology and structure of your race as this can have quite an effect on the strategy you employ.
2 keep a carefull eye on what upgrades your opponent has and what agents they employ or artefacts they have.failing to do this can result in what looks like a smaller enemy fleet smashing your because of their superior tech or crew.
3. Remember if you hit an enemy fleet of 4 ships or more with a unique amongst them and win you will gain 2 antimatter.
4 keep you eyes peeled for antimatter oppotunities. Not just in battle.
Watch the galactic market,artefacts etc.
5. When you choose which rout to progress your ideology co sider how this will effect your existing infrastructure,artefacts,agents etc.
5 use the mission option a lot it is a great joker action and don't be afraid to throw in a few credits to bolster your roll if its a crucial action your trying to achieve.
6 don't be afraid to provoke your opponent into a fight keep you fleets strong enough to defend themselves.dont spread yourself to thin or leave back doors for your opponent.
7 remember dark fleets will always get to attack first so make sure you fleet has what it needs to weather that initial hard hit from the initiative +1,s
8. If there is anything of interest to you in the galactic market and you don't need it right now wait a couple of turns for the price to drop to snap a bargain. But not at the expense of missing a piece of git you desperately want.
9 finally keep you infrastructure tight and well defended and don't forget to use diplomacy well it can double you speed at galaxy domination.
Of course use these tips bearing in mind the strengths and weaknesses of your race.
- Last edited Mon Jan 1, 2018 12:44 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Mon Jan 1, 2018 12:44 pm