Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eddie B
United States
Unspecified
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
Tried it solo it today and before I introduce it to the group, I have two questions.

1- When we do the voluntary levy, can I only do the one that matches my happiness or can I go towards a lower level? Let's say me happiness is at 4, but I would like to score VP's based on happiness 1.

2- Scoring a King's will card that is based on ranking. Let's use card I as an example. Black has 10 coins, White has 10 coins, Green has 5 coins and Blue has 4 coins (so none of them are subject to King's wrath). Black and White both get 9 points, Green gets 7 points and Blue will get 5 points. Correct? Also, you don't need to spend the coins right? So I could use my money again for card L (sets of grain and coins).

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard P.
Germany
Leichlingen
flag msg tools
The second question has also been raised during our second game yesterday. We played it the way you described it, but actually I don't like this way of ranking. For my general understanding, green would be third and should only get 5 points. But the rules sound more like your variant. Anyone can confirm this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EXTRA AVOCADO! Sonderegger
United States
Folsom
CA
flag msg tools
designer
Shall I compare thee to a chevrolet?
badge
...the headlamps of your eyes will make them dream.
mbmbmbmbmb
From Uli:
I wrote:
Do you have to do the voluntary levies of your happiness level only, or can you do lower happiness level levies?

Uli wrote:
Only your level...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.