2 Posts

RONE» Forums » Rules

Subject: Fast Effect rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andreas Schmitz
flag msg tools
I have a question with understanding.

After the Refresh Phase my hero is in active state.

Rules say: "Fast effects can be played during a player's main phase or during any phase of a turn, even during an opponent's turn, "
All my units on the battlefield are exhausted, so they are no guards for my hero. My opponent is the active player and declares an attack on my hero.
As a reaction to this attack, am i able to use my activated ability? Can i exhaust my hero 1time to get 1 water? My hero is exhausted and my opponent cannot attack?
If i and my opponent are playing tactic cards and putting our cards onto the Stack, where to "stack" my Execute of Activated ability from my hero?

Is this correct, that any player can use his activated ability as tactic to prevent attacking?
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Štěpán Štefaník
msg tools
Hero attack question:
Any exhausted card can be attacked all the time (if there are no guardians for it). So exhausting him (hero to get water, or unit for attack or any activated ability) does not make you untargetable/unattackable (if there are no guardians for it).

Stack question:
The stack is imaginatory, you can imagine it like a copy of card that has been used for Activated ability is put there and once it is resolved, it is removed from it.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.