Subject: Remove First, Middle, Last cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ivan Barker
United Kingdom
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know whether any remove cards count as a pair or do they have to be an exact match ?

Example,

If the face up cards are, remove first, swap adjacent, and lock, and a remove last card is added, does that count as a pair with the remove first ?

I’ve played on the basis that, in the above example, both remove cards remain in play until a precise match appears.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
IvanBarker wrote:
Anyone know whether any remove cards count as a pair or do they have to be an exact match ?

Example,

If the face up cards are, remove first, swap adjacent, and lock, and a remove last card is added, does that count as a pair with the remove first ?

I’ve played on the basis that, in the above example, both remove cards remain in play until a precise match appears.

I would agree with what you did, noting that the rules state that there are 8 different abilities, so on that basis the 3 removal variants count as different abilities.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Halaska
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools

We've always played with exact matches.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.