Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Malte Brigge
Czech Republic
Havirov
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
On our run, we went through the city, high school, location 8 (bunker), and then through the river. It all went pretty well, all things considered. We enter location 10 after the river, having picked up the pink token in the bunker, fight through the horde of zombies, discard the jury-rigged rocket, and the helicopter asks us to hand over a girl and discard the rest. Problem: we don’t have any girls except Fiona Michael, and we’re pretty sure it doesn’t mean her. We didn’t have the key to unlock the one in the bunker, and haven’t been anywhere else.

If we don’t have a girl to hand over, what do we do here? There are no instructions for that, and the game seems to assume you couldn’t get here without finding one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
But I don’t want to go among mad people
badge
Oh, you can’t help that, we’re all mad here.
mbmbmbmbmb
maltebrigge wrote:
On our run, we went through the city, high school, location 8 (bunker), and then through the river. It all went pretty well, all things considered. We enter location 10 after the river, having picked up the pink token in the bunker, fight through the horde of zombies, discard the jury-rigged rocket, and the helicopter asks us to hand over a girl and discard the rest. Problem: we don’t have any girls except Fiona Michael, and we’re pretty sure it doesn’t mean her. We didn’t have the key to unlock the one in the bunker, and haven’t been anywhere else.

If we don’t have a girl to hand over, what do we do here? There are no instructions for that, and the game seems to assume you couldn’t get here without finding one.

I think in this case (if there is no possibility to leave) just read the card
as if you handed over the wrong girl.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malte Brigge
Czech Republic
Havirov
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

[/q]

I’m not sure what that means. It only says to then reveal another card after you hand over the girl. But we cannot do that — we gave no girl to hand over!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
But I don’t want to go among mad people
badge
Oh, you can’t help that, we’re all mad here.
mbmbmbmbmb
maltebrigge wrote:

I’m not sure what that means. It only says to then reveal another card after you hand over the girl. But we cannot do that — we gave no girl to hand over!
[/q]

Ok, you could just turn over the other card as if you
handed over a girl.

I think in this case there should be nearly no time left. Declare this run a failure and read the MISSION FAILED (TU) card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randolph Williams
United States
Ypsilanti
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maltebrigge wrote:

surprise Wow! What exactly did you do in the bunker? VERY lucky guesses?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malte Brigge
Czech Republic
Havirov
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, actually.
We got the code in one shot and the radio frequency revealed results on the first one. The second one took away some time, so we skilled the third (still don’t know what the other reveals though, but we suspect it isn’t good). We had plenty of time left because we just went straight through this without problem. On the river we had the fisherman and the gasoline, so we went through it pretty easily, too, and still had about 5 TU left at the helicopter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.