Gearworks» Forums » General

Subject: First Play rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan West
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Having pledged to this received digital print and play. Printed set of cards and widgets (at half size!) and played 2-p with my wife who doesn't like complex games. Overall a very good experience. Looking forward to getting the production version. First play exceeded expectations.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Dennison
United States
Dane
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
Thanks Jonathan for your kind words and for making the print and play version! I'm glad to hear y'all had a nice time and we look forward to sending your copy to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Kenny
United Kingdom
Nr Godalming
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Played my first two player game of this last night. I lost horribly (41-33) but I quite enjoyed the experience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Dennison
United States
Dane
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
gavken wrote:
Played my first two player game of this last night. I lost horribly (41-33) but I quite enjoyed the experience.

Thanks for sharing! So glad you got the game and enjoyed it. If you feel inclined to share pictures on your next play I'd love to see them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.