Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rasmus Højslet
Denmark
Aarhus C
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi folks.
Ive been looking around - and proberly not good enough . Havent been able to find the differences...
Is it just meeples and coins?
Does the retail come with sweet thick boards too?

Hug
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Schwartz
United States
Jackson
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
www.therulesforge.com
badge
Get your slimy, webbed phalanges off ma boots!
mbmbmbmbmb
Check the FAQ thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Massimo Paini
Italy
Romanengo
Cremona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Slapz wrote:
Hi folks.
Ive been looking around - and proberly not good enough . Havent been able to find the differences...
Is it just meeples and coins?
Does the retail come with sweet thick boards too?

Hug

The same thing I ask myself, I do not understand what the differences are. Watching some unboxing videos known that coins and dinosaurs meeples are present in all boxes. I do not even understand the fact that on some boxes is reported the fact that contains the version to be able to play solo. Can someone clarify these doubts? Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Beeman
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
Houston, TX
badge
Little Light
mbmbmbmbmb
Metal coins, different types of dinosaur meeples (not just tricerotops) some extra plot cards and objective cards that add VIPs and a special dice, plastic beaker scientist meeples. Probably more. Not sure why you just didn't check the kickstarter page. It's all up there...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremiah
Japan
Okazaki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here’s the FAQ mentioned above. Your questions are answered in the first section on components: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1900266/dinosaur-island-faq
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.