Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Diego Sañudo
Argentina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi Lorenzo, I hope you can answer the questions I have:

Intelligence:

Let's say you are playing with a Hero that has 6 intelligence.
In your turn you play a meditation card, giving you a current total of 10 intelligence, then you play a Stone Wall that requires 8 of intelligence, everything good so far, but after your turn is done, the meditation card is discarded and you are back to 6 intelligence with a Stone Wall Card in front of you that requires 8 intelligence.
Should Stone Wall be discarded or since it was summoned when the hero had enough intelligence, it can stay in front and when your turn is back, that stone wall in front is not taking intelligence points since it has been already summoned on a previous turn, right?

I have this doubt because maybe you need a Magic Cloak to keep these spells going on with heroes that don't have much intelligence...

Berserk:

If you are in Berserk mode with Dwarf Hero and attack with a Staff but roll a 1, the result would be 0 or -1? Do you still add the Berserk amount (3 in this case) or it counts as a missed hit?

I have this doubt because Dwarf seems extremely powerful with +3 in Berserk.

Market:
Where does the Gem go? Nugget deck or Main Deck?

I have this doubt because of the graphic design on that card, it has the +40 just like the +30 nuggets but it also has a chest type drawing like the chest.

Giant Turtle

When drawn and played in front of you as a defensive card, does it block access to the market? Obviously you don't have to kill it if you want it as defense, so my bet is that you also have the option of going to the market.

Thanks for your time!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diego Sañudo
Argentina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Re: Never before asked questions. (Specific Game Situations)
Answer from Lorenzo himself:

"Hello Diego, thanks for your message!
STONE WALL:
You need 8 int only when you cast the spell. the defence card remains in front of you until it is broken and it doens't take intelligence points during the following turns.

BERSERKER DWARF:
When a berserker dwarf is using a staff and rolls 1, it deals -2 (staff) +3 (his berserk bonus) = 2 damage points to his opponent. This seems a bit overpowered but it requires a thin deck... or a WAR MUG dwarven beer!

MARKET: WHERE DOES THE GEM GO?
Main deck.

MARKET: WHERE DOES THE ANTIDOTE GO?
Potion pile.

GIANT TURTLE:
Yep, it does not block access to the market if you are the owner.
check more at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD-RvsNV3Ls (7:14 time)"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.