Adam Blinkinsop
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We destroyed the last Fortress after shuffling Fortress 3 back into the draw deck (due to hitting the end). Should we find F3 and pull it back out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Barry
United States
Williamsburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Resource Conversion Is My Trigger Word!
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think so. I think you would just have to wait until somebody drew it again. Your games would probably go very quickly until that happened! I wonder if you are doing something incorrectly or maybe we were? We played all the way through without destroying a single fortress.
Spoiler (click to reveal)
A fortress should only be destroyed when you tie on an attack?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Blinkinsop
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bald Terror wrote:
I don't think so. I think you would just have to wait until somebody drew it again. Your games would probably go very quickly until that happened! I wonder if you are doing something incorrectly or maybe we were? We played all the way through without destroying a single fortress.
A fortress should only be destroyed when you tie on an attack?

We had a strange number of ties in that game, yeah. I suppose the easiest thing would be drawing until you get a fortress.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.