Subject: Create your own pieces? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chad Mosley
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
I’m sure there are others out there who have thought of creating your own pieces for Navia. If so, post your thoughts here. Pre and post Dratp movements or abilities, and what you think their Dratp/invoke costs should be. Also, do to have a name for the piece?

I’m kicking around the idea of actually creating some pieces to add to the original game line-up, and any thoughts and ideas would be appreciated and considered.

Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Gene Ammons - Boss Tenor
badge
The Brief and Frightening Reign of Phil - George Saunders
mbmbmbmbmb
unklefrank wrote:
I’m sure there are others out there who have thought of creating your own pieces for Navia. If so, post your thoughts here. Pre and post Dratp movements or abilities, and what you think their Dratp/invoke costs should be. Also, do to have a name for the piece?

I’m kicking around the idea of actually creating some pieces to add to the original game line-up, and any thoughts and ideas would be appreciated and considered.

Thank you.

As a new user you may be unaware that each game has its own Variants forum for such discussions. The one for Navia Drapt is here: Variants. If you browse there you'll find threads that meet your criteria, e.g. this one: Some Concepts for New Pieces
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Mosley
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
Cool, thanks for the redirection.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnaud Enderlen
France
Brindas
Rhone
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
We have plans to playtest Gulled variants (Black gulled has a recruitment cost of 1, Red gulled has a cost of 3). You may recruit any colored Gulled you want for a total cost of 13.

I will post that in related forum ;)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Mosley
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
Cool. I look forward to seeing how this works. Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.