Subject: My Arkham Horror LCG Storage Solution rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Kaytor
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello all,
I've put a lot of work into my storage and upgrades for Arkham Horror LCG, and just wanted to share them with everyone as it may give you some ideas/inspire for your own.

The left box is for the scenario sheets and booklets, the middle box is for all of the scenario and mythos cards, and the right box if for the player cards and token storage.

I did some wood burning to the middle and right box to add some extra theme to them as well:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blimeyy
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The boxes look great!

Where did you get them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Kaytor
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks!
Michael's has them as unfinished wood boxes. They fit 3 rows of cards horizontally perfectly.
I did the woodburning then stained and polyurethaned them. Then finished with a adhesive back felt lining for the inside.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They look really nice! Do you have a link to the box you used? I couldn't quite find the matching one on the Canadian Michael's website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Kaytor
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I couldn't find it either on their website. But it is the Walnut Hallow Cornice box. I kept an eye on the Michael's coupons on their app and could usually get 40-55% off on them. The same box is on Amazon.ca as well but more expensive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blimeyy
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool thanks

How much did it cost you for 1 box?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Kaytor
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
With the coupon I could get it down to $17-20 each.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Heiti
Canada
Sudbury
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Excellent work - especially on the great detail on the burnings! I also bought a box from Michael's a while back - larger than these, enough to hold my collection up to Carcosa (for now). But I prefer the latch enclosure on your boxes and the inserts are a great touch!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.