United States
Springfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Question.

Can a regional company run a g-train from any mine as long as the route includes one of the regional’s stations...or, can a g-train only run from the mine associated with the regional (i.e., the regional grew out of that coal company).

As a follow on...does this mean the BH and the Staatsbahns can purchase g trains and run them from an associated mine?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Brosius
United States
Needham Heights
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
My favorite 18xx game for six players is two games of 1846 with three players each.
mbmbmbmbmb
Karsten, I think from any mine, though I'm not an authoritative source.

However, I played a game with Peter Eldridge in which my Kk minor ran a g-train to a mine, and he didn't seem to think that was a problem. I think the reason that a coal company must run from its own mine is that its token is located there. Once you have a regional, it has regular stations and doesn't need to stick with any particular mine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karsten Engelmann
United States
Springfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eric,

I just modified my question...which added your kk part as well...interesting if this is correct, i.e. they can run from any mine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.