Space Empires: Replicators» Forums » General

Subject: New Alien Race Abilities? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very pleased to see this is coming up pretty soon from GMT, but haven't seen any info on the new Racial abilities (how many? What do they do?), have I missed some details on these or new alien tech cards? Anyone know anything about these?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Upshaw
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
princedetenebres wrote:
Very pleased to see this is coming up pretty soon from GMT, but haven't seen any info on the new Racial abilities (how many? What do they do?), have I missed some details on these or new alien tech cards? Anyone know anything about these?

I wrote the following in response to the question about new alien tech in another thread.

"We had 55 cards to work with. 45 cards form the Resource Deck. 6 Cards for Replicator Empire Advantages. 2 Cards for new normal player Empire Advantages. 2 Cards for more Alien Tech."

In that thread I noted that one of the Alien Tech cards was inspired by a proposal in that thread, which can be found here:

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/992587/alien-tech-proposal-...

Information about the Resource Deck can be found here:

http://www.insidegmt.com/?p=1337

Information about the rest of the cards has not been released yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oliver Upshaw wrote:

Information about the rest of the cards has not been released yet.

Thanks, that was mainly what I was after. Probably should've reread that article before posting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.