Subject: Both Gearlocs KO but one had Liquid Life active? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gert van Bruggen
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a few questions.

In my latest game we did play with Patches and Tantrum.

at some point, Patches was about to go KO so we did roll Liquid Life.
And put it in the active slot.
And he did go KO but in the Same round after Patches Tantrum also went KO.
IS the battle now over or can Patches uses his Liquid Life as we didn't finish the round yet still 2 baddies waiting for there turn.

Inspire: in the last battle against the Tyrant we also had a 20pt Baddie and he had inspire his init was 6 so he went first the Tyrant had Init 5 and went after Tantrum does the inspire also move Tyrant's init dice?

Axe collector Tantrum: do i have to have a dex left to be able to use the Axe Collector? u don't roll a dice u only tick it one number lower so i think not.

Liquid Life/consumables: do u also need to have dex left for consumables to roll them?.
U consume them as it reads and i read it as gives u the energy to roll them? so no need for dex?.

Going from Rage to Raaage: example Rage is on 1.6 and tantrum loses 2HP does he then tick it to 1.8 for 1 HP loss, and then switch to the next Raaage Dice starting at 2.0 and use the 2nd HP loss to tick that one to 2.2?

Flight: If this unit attacks Place a Flight Effect dice on it.
But if it moves to a Gearloc but he is more then 2 spaces away he does not attack so does he also not get Flight at that moment?.

Sorry for the questions but i couldn't find a clear answer in the rulebook or the reference guide

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Drinkle
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
FreakGIB wrote:
I have a few questions.

In my latest game we did play with Patches and Tantrum.

at some point, Patches was about to go KO so we did roll Liquid Life.
And put it in the active slot.
And he did go KO but in the Same round after Patches Tantrum also went KO.
IS the battle now over or can Patches uses his Liquid Life as we didn't finish the round yet still 2 baddies waiting for there turn.

From what I've read of the rules, your gearloc with liquid life would still come back onto the battle mat after the round (remember that baddie's on the board will still get their turn before the end of the round, so they could still roll defense dice)

FreakGIB wrote:

Inspire: in the last battle against the Tyrant we also had a 20pt Baddie and he had inspire his init was 6 so he went first the Tyrant had Init 5 and went after Tantrum does the inspire also move Tyrant's init dice?

Yes the tyrant still gets to be inspired, and he even gets an extra die!

FreakGIB wrote:

Axe collector Tantrum: do i have to have a dex left to be able to use the Axe Collector? u don't roll a dice u only tick it one number lower so i think not.

No Axe Collector does not use dex

FreakGIB wrote:

Liquid Life/consumables: do u also need to have dex left for consumables to roll them?.
U consume them as it reads and i read it as gives u the energy to roll them? so no need for dex?.

Yes any rolled die requires the use of Dex

FreakGIB wrote:

Going from Rage to Raaage: example Rage is on 1.6 and tantrum loses 2HP does he then tick it to 1.8 for 1 HP loss, and then switch to the next Raaage Dice starting at 2.0 and use the 2nd HP loss to tick that one to 2.2?
No, you would up-tick to 2.0 on the RAGE die, putting Tantrum into breakdown mode. He would then need to downtick his rage by 0.2 (to 1.8) before you'd be able to use "Advance" (to move to the RAAAGE die) or "Execute" (to kill a 1pt Baddie)

FreakGIB wrote:

Flight: If this unit attacks Place a Flight Effect dice on it.
But if it moves to a Gearloc but he is more then 2 spaces away he does not attack so does he also not get Flight at that moment?.

That's my understanding.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.