Fallout» Forums » Rules

Subject: Quest help. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
david hans
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Pulled a wasteland card that let me investigate a corpse and find a picture of margeret after deciding to loot the corpse. After the case I pulled 005 from the encounter deck which then continues on the quest but the rules imply to take this card with a number of X cards with the same back and shuffle it and put it on top of the deck.

The problem I’m having is story conflict. How would they know anything about margeret if another player would draw this card and not have done the quest I previously did?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamel Rha
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The game is streamlined and abstracted for better flow. It means all information is known to everyone, all the time (with exceptions, like agendas owned by other players). It is a design choice. Many threads are about this aspect.

I play solo exclusively, so it is not a problem for me. For your game group, it is somethin to accept or to house rule if you cannot accept this design. Hope this helps
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.