Popular Tags: [View All]
Craig West
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to sell my copy of the game, and I want to be sure that I either have everything or not. Is there anything that can help me out. I want to represent the shape my copy is in accurately.
Much thanks, c

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P
United States
Sterling Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
Glück muss man haben
badge
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you… And I will beat you.
mbmbmbmbmb
casezz wrote:
I'm going to sell my copy of the game, and I want to be sure that I either have everything or not. Is there anything that can help me out. I want to represent the shape my copy is in accurately.
Much thanks, c

Go to the main page and expand the description, it list the components there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Irving
United States
Harrisburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is a full list I posted on grognard.com. Note in the base set of Up Front only Americans, Germans and Russians will be present:

I don't have a complete list, but Upfront is a game where missing a single chit (depending on the particular chit) usually doesn't make any difference. But here is a list of items in Upfront/Nanzai/Desert War:

- Action deck: 162 cards. each card has a small (usually blue) number in the upper left hand corner, to verify you have a complete deck. This is, obviously, the most important component!

- Personality cards--All cards have an ID number in the corner and are
sequentially numbered (except where noted) (men refer to men or infantry guns which use the same size cards.):

Upfront:
German: 46 (29 men, 17 AFV's) + extra blanks
Russian: 41 (30 men, 11 AFV's) + extra blanks
American 41 (30 men, 11 AFV's) + extra blanks
1 Aid card with relatiuve range and CC vs. AFV modifiers.

Banzai:
American: 2 men (in addition one of the blank BAR cards from Up Front is used in some scenarios)
British: 40 (28 men, 12 AFV's--no British cards are numbered 29 and 30)
Japanese: 38 (30 men, 8 AFV's)

Desert War:
French: 35 (30 men, 5 AFV's)
Italian: 35 (30 men, 5 AFV's)

Nationality chits: Each nationality has a matching set of chits.
Each set has:
- 6 Group ID chits (Z, A-E)
- 1 Sniper Lost chit
- Each different weapon on each has at least 1 chit for use when it malfunctions or is picked up by another man. Common weapons (like rifles or machine pistols) have multiple chits (usually 4 or 5 of each)
- Secondary Weapons that are only placed on chits:
Radio: All nationalities have 1.
Demo charges: All nationalities have at least 1. Russians, French, Italians have 2 (Actually if you can always use one from a different nationality--they all blow up the same way. ;-)

ATM's: Only Russians, Japanese have these: 4 each.
Panzerfaust: Only the Germans have 2 of these.
- Banzai chits: Only Japanese have (2 marked A/B, 2 C/D and 1 E/Z)
- Berserk chits: Only Russians have 3 of these.
- Surrender chits: Only Italians have 3 of these.

Imformation chits: (In most cases if you are missing one or two of a
particular type of chit, don't worry about it. In many cases 3 chits are
given, but I have never seen the action occur 3 times during all the times Ihave ever played, let alone 3 times all at the same time! ;-)
- Range Chits:
About 10 of each : 0/1, 2/3, 4/5
About 5 each: 0/-1, -2/-3, -4/-5
*** Banzai adds 2 each 6/7 and 8/9 chits.
- Deck Counter: 2 (1/2, 3/4)
- 10 Entrenchments chits
- 6 Transfer chits
- 7 crew chits
- 6 Flank Fire chits
- 7 infiltrator chits
- 3 Unarmed chits
- 3 Guard chits
- 4 Wounded chits
- 3 Encircled chits
- 6 AFV Malf (2 Ordnance, 2 MG, 2 FT)
- 3 Bog chits
- 3 Immobilized chits
- 3 stun chits
- 3 Commander killed chits
- Night action (7 Starshells and 4 Fired Last turn chits)
- About 12 small Group ID chits (occasionall used to marked multiple groups being infiltrated or ordnance weapon acquisition.)
- 6 SL/ASL/SSGT chits to temporarily increase rank mostly used in campaigns to temporarily promote one man.
- Numerous small Morale/Panic/KIA for use in campaigns where morale values of men will change based on the success or failure in the scenario.
- 2 Team play chits (which are used to mark adjoining terrain and completion of game)

Hope this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig West
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent. Much thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.