3 Posts

Suburbia Inc» Forums » General

Subject: home made borders rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Warkentin
Canada
flag msg tools
I just received this expansion this Christmas. I must say, this is a job well done! This game was good before, now it is just perfect. My main fear was the borders making cute little cities ugly but you just gotta plan right. This expansion like the base game oozes with theme (from my Eurogamer's opinion)

Anyways, I was packing up the cardboard inserts that the tiles/borders came in. I realized that the borders are perfectly inverse to the punch outs. So I decided to make my own borders. The first two I have done are border crossing and hydro dam. Attached are pictures. I have two punch outs left and am thinking about tailing pond (industrial) and space station. Nothing earth shattering or anything but I just hate throwing away good cardboard and love the expandability of this game. Two thumbs up to Bezier Games for their components by the way! Keep making expansions Mr. Alspach, we'll keep buying them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Warkentin
Canada
flag msg tools
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Israel Waldrom
New Zealand
Dunedin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you put the tag medium at the end of the image reference it'll show up larger and easier to see in the post.

Cool idea tho. Pity my frames are long gone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.