8 Posts

Pandemic» Forums » General

Subject: Tuckboxes... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sarah B
Canada
flag msg tools
It's always bothered me that the cards were floating loose in the Pandemic boxes, and after joining this site I got the idea to make my own tuckboxes!

I wanted them to look like the Pandemic boxes but miniature...

Edit/ I'd love to upload the files here so others can make miniature boxes for their cards too- but is that allowed?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Helen Slater
United Kingdom
Sheffield
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I love your tuck boxes!

Although I'm afraid I have no idea if your files could be uploaded. It may not be allowed because you've used the publisher's images. But I don't really know about these things.

It would be a shame if you couldn't share them.

Hopefully someone more knowledgeable than me will let us know!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Some dude
Netherlands
Groningen
There dismay took them, for at the gate was a guard of whom no tidings had yet gone forth.
flag msg tools
Swiftly the wolf grew, until he could creep into no den, but lay huge and hungry before the feet of Morgoth. There the fire and anguish of hell entered into him, and he became filled with a devouring spirit, tormented, terrible, and strong.
badge
Then swiftly all his inwards were filled with a flame of anguish, and the Silmaril seared his accursed flesh. Howling he led before them, and the walls of the valley of the Gate echoes with the clamour of his torment.
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to the site!
Those are cool looking tuckboxes.
benoitsm wrote:
I'd love to upload the files here so others can make miniature boxes for their cards too- but is that allowed?

Probably. I wouldn't worry about it too much. If it's not allowed the images will simply not be placed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Torben
Germany
Gönnheim
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
badge
This is a sloth. It accurately represents my style of life.
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh they're so cute!

But I'm somehow bothered by the fact that the "x" comes before the number instead of after

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah B
Canada
flag msg tools
@ Helen, Thank you! 😃 I'm going to take some more pictures tonight if them next to the actual boxes.

Maybe they just can't be uploaded to this site, but I could post a link to a an off site download host? But I too will wait for an expert to weigh in haha.

@ Some dude, thanks! Glad to be here with other Pandemic enthusiasts! & that's true... they could just take them down.

@ Torben, thank you! ☺️ Haha! Maybe I'll upload two versions 😉

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan C
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Looks great and I totally want them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah B
Canada
flag msg tools
@ Bryan, thanks! If I can upload them / post a link I'll do it here, so stay tuned

Here are more pictures

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Rathbun
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would use them!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.