Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Bigler
United States
Zionsville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This scenario card states 'Add enough Church members so that all 4 [locations] have a population of at least 3.'

This could be interpreted that you can have as many Church members as you want in each of the 4 locations. I wouldn't think this is what you mean.

I played once with a population of 3 in each location and once with a population of 4. But I'm still not sure how to properly interpret this setup rule.

Any help is appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niels Weber
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Isn't this because there might be missionaries as well, that count for the population?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Lysaght
msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Greg,

All four starting locations should have 3 pieces in them. This includes Apostles, Missionaries, and church members. Hope you are enjoying the other scenarios of Commissioned!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Bigler
United States
Zionsville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Patrick,
Thanks so much for the quick response.

So far I've only played The Acts of the Apostles and To the Ends of the Earth. The last scenario I've only played solo (using rules from another thread). The first time I continually rolled low numbers and got hammered. The second game I rolled 4+ on every roll and won with 4 Trials to go.

Edit - I forgot that the wife and I also played Peter's outreach to the Gentiles. We won on the last Trial after a rather difficult start.

I'm definitely enjoying the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.