Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Washington's War» Forums » Rules

Subject: Washington’s War / capture general and circle back to starting space? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sydney Wells
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My British opponent has a lone general in New Brunswick that I would like to capture. I have a general and 6 troops in Philadelphia and would like to know if I can move to New Brunswick, capture he general, move to Monmouth and then move back to Philadelphia and end my movement there. We couldn’t find anything in the rules restricting movement back to the space you started in and I’m not taking any routes twice due to the circular nature of parts of the map.

Actually, could someone also clarify if you are allowed to take the same route twice in the same movement (e.g. instead just move from Philly to New Brunswick and move right back to Philly to end your turn)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve C
United States
Princeton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think both routes are legal. As long as you spend a card to activate and don't go over your move limit, its all good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.