Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zachary Homrighaus
United States
Clarendon Hills
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Considering it cost about $100 before shipping 2 yrs ago and the fact that you can get it for about the same costs now through the Kickstarter Late Pledge (https://app.crowdox.com/projects/1926712971/the-7th-continen...)... I'd rather back the 2nd KS and get whichever pieces of the game you want.

Of course you'll have to wait for 6-12 months got get everything... so it depends how much you value having the game now vs. waiting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nielson Jugalbot
Canada
Hamilton
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I had a similar opportunity to get the base game with all 3 expansions for $150. In the end, I opted to get everything through KS as I will be supporting the company. Added to the fact that I still have other games in shrink wrap.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Shen
msg tools
I don't see an option for an Explorer Pledge in the original kickstarter. I only see a link to the late pledge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zachary Homrighaus
United States
Clarendon Hills
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't tried to late pledge, so not sure, but I think if you add the base pledge, you then are taken to a screen with options for add ons... from there, you can add on the 3 expansion curses that were included in the original Explorer Pledge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dolch Jokke
msg tools
Late pledge here

https://app.crowdox.com/projects/1926712971/the-7th-continen...

there is no "explorer" but i think "Rookie" is a good choice and if you go all in "rookie+ Full gameplay bundle"

€: From the KS thread

Note 3: If you want "the box with 1200+ cards from the 1st KS", there is no such box, that card count refers to a bundle of base box plus 3 expansions that isn't available for the current KS; if you want the same content, pledge at the 80$ level (Survivor) and add 49$ for the Icy Maze, Forbidden Sanctuary and Swamp of Madness add-ons

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.