Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Trent Y.
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The book says that CotS should have 8 personal reflection cards and 2 NuEvo Subject Combat Reference cards. I have 7 reflections (none of them say start). I have none of the 2 NuEvo cards.

Presuming I am missing these cards, would some kind soul be able to PM me with some pictures/scans so I could see what I’m missing (and perhaps be able to play that mission).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Lewis
United States
Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You should have one that says Start.
The NuEvo Subject Combat Reference Cards are
Mr. Stevens Combat Card and Nova Combat Card.

Send an email to TSDReplacements@ODAMPublishing.com and they'll send you replacements of whatever you need.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Y.
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Martin
United States
East Lyme
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Never enough of these to go around...
badge
Never cut a deal with this guy...
mbmbmbmbmb
I remember when I un-boxed the base game and most of the other expansions, some cards would tend to stick together (probably due to the shrink wrap on the cards?). One piece of advice I'd give you Trent is go through each of the tarot sized cards in the Crux Collection and hold each one close to the inner right corner of the card between the pads of your thumb and forefinger. With a light pressure start rubbing your thumb and forefinger back and forth. You don't have to do that fast or anything, a normal pace is fine. About 3 - 5 seconds should be sufficient. If any are in fact stuck, it's a great method to free them!

Weird advice I know, but you might be surprised. I remember freeing up about 6 cards that I thought I were missing using this method. Hopefully this works for you too Trent!

Good luck and in the worst case scenario Brian is absolutely right. ODAM's customer service is fantastic!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.