Hide
5 Posts

Ghost Stories» Forums » Rules

Subject: Use of Neutral Power Tokens rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nan Fay
msg tools
I'm having trouble figuring out the neutral board tokens and would appreciate some help.

Example Scenario:
Player 1 - Blue Taoist - Power: Second Wind (He may request the villager's help twice OR he may attempt two exorcisms)

Neutral Board - Red - Power: Dance of the Peaks (During his move he may reach any village tile, not just adjacent ones)

Player 2 - Green Taoist - Power: Strength of the Mountain (He may roll a fourth Tao die when performing an exorcism. In addition, he never rolls the Curse die)

Neutral Board - Yellow Power: Bottomless Pockets (Before his move, he may take a Tao token of any color among those available in supply)

The above is a 2 player set-up with 2 neutral boards. On blue's turn, can he use a neutral power token and then move anywhere on the board (invoking red's power) and also attempt 2 exorcisms using his own power?

What if the Green Taoist had 2 neutral power tokens. Could he gain a Tao token (yellow's power), move to any spot on the board (red's power), and then re-roll if necessary after an exorcism (his own power).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chearns
Canada
Montréal
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes and yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nan Fay
msg tools
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chearns
Canada
Montréal
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wait, I just realised that you said up top that Green's power is to roll four dice and then in your question ask if they can reroll. If Green's power is the fourth die then they can't reroll. However, your usage of power tokens is correct in both examples.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nan Fay
msg tools
Oops, just a lapse on my part. Accidentally mixed up the green power a bit.
Thanks again for your quick response.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.