Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chieh-Yu Chen
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The publisher just had a promo event in Taiwan to give away a Santa promo card made by the artist, Maisherly. Hope they are going to make all characters with different holiday dress.

The picture looks like this (took from thier official FB):
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Darcy
Australia
New South Wales
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Love it. How do we get our hands on a set?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryle Cuff
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like one too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chun Ping
Singapore
Portland
OREGON
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
must have!! will bgg shop sells?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chieh-Yu Chen
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure if the publisher has any plan. People who want the card probably need to ask them by mail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
I'd love to get one but I have no idea how.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chieh-Yu Chen
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is another one for Chinese New Year. I guess the publisher hasn't have plan for the international custmors, since the company is quite small. If players like, maybe you can ask them see if they have any plan.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
Has anybody found any more information on these? Can they be obtained in the US?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Way
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
publisher
https://www.deepwatergaming.com
badge
https://www.deepwatergaming.com/blog/2018/4/2/welcome-to-our-newest-title
mbmbmbmbmb
We are currently working on a promo exclusively for GenCon 2018, but we are also looking at these previous promos, which are fantastic!

Thanks,

Jacob from Deep Water
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
DeepWaterWay wrote:
We are currently working on a promo exclusively for GenCon 2018, but we are also looking at these previous promos, which are fantastic!

Thanks,

Jacob from Deep Water

Is there any possibility these cards can be made available through the site here? I am unable to make it to conventions so I always miss out on those convention promos, which is frustrating. I would love to be able to order a set of these promos through the site here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Way
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
publisher
https://www.deepwatergaming.com
badge
https://www.deepwatergaming.com/blog/2018/4/2/welcome-to-our-newest-title
mbmbmbmbmb
We are looking at it!

We will make sure to post something on BGG when we figure all the details out. I am glad you enjoy the game and the promos!

Thanks,

Jacob from Deep Water

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Darcy
Australia
New South Wales
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Please do.
I would
Love the promos for this game but living on the other side of the world makes them unobtanium.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
DeepWaterWay wrote:
We are looking at it!

We will make sure to post something on BGG when we figure all the details out. I am glad you enjoy the game and the promos!

Thanks,

Jacob from Deep Water

Glad to hear you're looking into this possibility. I would love to have a set of the Holiday promos in time for a Christmas gift.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frances McGregor
Canada
The Pas
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Definitely would LOVE a set of alternate arts! Please put it up at your store with international shipping!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
I see Deep Water is now printing the game in the US. Are there any differences in the artwork/card stock vs the previous US EmperorS4 release ?

I ask because I have the US EmperorS4 edition, and I wonder if these new promos that you'll hopefully be releasing soon will fit into the previous release or will there be differences that will make them stand out? I guess if there was an entire set of holiday-themed cards, they could easily be swapped out without any issue, but if there are just a few promos to swap out, I imagine they may not match precisely, considering different card stock/printing quality.

Edit: I see Deep Water mentioned in another thread:

"The US version from Deep Water Games has the same card stock as the EmperorS4 version!"

So that's great news - it sounds like the holiday promos would fit right in!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Viggo of Orange
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Had contact and they were telling that probably the promo’s will come as an expansion. No dates for now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
Viggo80 wrote:
Had contact and they were telling that probably the promo’s will come as an expansion. No dates for now.

Interesting. Thanks for the update. I wouldn't mind an expansion. That would assure us we would all get a set of the holiday promos. I was hoping though that we would be lucky enough to see them in time for Christmas. It doesn't sound like there's anything concrete planned yet in terms of an expansion so I guess we won't be seeing them in time for the holidays.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liron Levy
Netherlands
Guda
flag msg tools
mb
you can find them in essen this year
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.