Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Condon
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do we have a rough ETA? Even a target month?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Matejka
United States
Middleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Retail by April, for sure.

Keith
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rhonda Rettig
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kmatejka wrote:
Retail by April, for sure.

Keith

Will more copies of the base game be available by then as well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Matejka
United States
Middleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
More copies of the base will be available in Feb.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Garrett
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Has a firm date been determined for M&M to hit retailer?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Matejka
United States
Middleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope. Once all backers have their copies there will be a more firm date. ETA end of April currently.

Keith
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zebra Matt
United Kingdom
Brighton
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't wait for this to hit retail!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Harland
United States
McLeansboro
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kmatejka wrote:
Nope. Once all backers have their copies there will be a more firm date. ETA end of April currently.

Keith

Sadly, this was not the case... I am a backer. The retail copies are out and I am still awaiting the arrival of my KS copy!!! angryangryangry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Marano
United States
Nutley
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ballth wrote:
kmatejka wrote:

Keith

Sadly, this was not the case... I am a backer. The retail copies are out and I am still awaiting the arrival of my KS copy!!! angryangryangry

Are you saying that you've seen copies of Monsters & Minions at retail?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarad Bond
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
smarano wrote:
ballth wrote:
kmatejka wrote:

Keith

I'm just a bystander but, judging from another thread, I think Lou is referring to the order that his friend placed direct from Thunderworks, which I assume was sent out at the same time as all the other KS orders. Lou's friend received their copy 3 days earlier than him.

I highly doubt Roll Player would be on the actual retail shelves before KS (and the orders on Thunderworks after the KS campaign), as Keith himself pointed out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Marano
United States
Nutley
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
logris wrote:
smarano wrote:
ballth wrote:
kmatejka wrote:

Keith

I'm just a bystander but, judging from another thread, I think Lou is referring to the order that his friend placed direct from Thunderworks, which I assume was sent out at the same time as all the other KS orders. Lou's friend received their copy 3 days earlier than him.

I highly doubt Roll Player would be on the actual retail shelves before KS (and the orders on Thunderworks after the KS campaign), as Keith himself pointed out.

Yes, I've now seen where Lou mentioned that in another thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Harland
United States
McLeansboro
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
logris wrote:
smarano wrote:
ballth wrote:
kmatejka wrote:

Keith

This is correct Jarad. Thank you for clarifying my original post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Harland
United States
McLeansboro
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
smarano wrote:
logris wrote:
smarano wrote:
ballth wrote:
kmatejka wrote:

Keith

Yes, I've now seen where Lou mentioned that in another thread.

Sorry about the mix up. It should be TWG's website, not retail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Matejka
United States
Middleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Lou, Thanks for clarifying. The good news is your game is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Keith
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Harland
United States
McLeansboro
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kmatejka wrote:
Lou, Thanks for clarifying. The good news is your game is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Keith

Thanks Keith!
It's just that I have been so anxious to receive this and because of Smartpost it has sat in St Louis for 3 days. My buddy held off kickstarting the project and is now bragging to me that he received his copy through the TWG store before I got my KS copy. And the crazy part is I am less than two hours away from StL!!!

Roll Player is an awesome game and I'm really excited to get the expansion. I think it can only make a great game better!

Thanks again,
Lou
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.