BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Paizo's customer service... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryngin Mordeth
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
is stellar! I first called to ask what I needed to do to get a replacement for a missing card for Pathfinder ACG. I spoke with Sharaya who was quite courteous and professional. Sharaya directed me to send an email which I did. It took less than 2 hours for them to reply. The card was already in the mail! This was on Friday 12/29. Tuesday 1/2 the replacement card arrived. This is the kind of thing that keeps me buying someone's products for a long time. Mad props to Paizo!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darryl
Canada
Port Coquitlam
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That is great to hear! I have personally had nothing but great service from multiple different board game companies when I’ve had any issues.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Hayes
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That is great to hear, I’ve considered trying Pathfinder ACG for a while now, but just never have bit the bullet, knowing this makes me want to support them!

I’ve also had stellar customer service from CGE. I bought a used copy of Tzolk’in that was missing all of the blue wood pieces. I contacted CGE just to ask if I could buy some replacements and they responded by asking my address. I responded and also asked how to pay and was told there was no need and that my pieces were on the way. Not only did they replace the blue pieces, they sent an entirely new set of all pieces free of charge all the way from the Czech Republic! This was very soon after I entered the hobby and I’ve been a CGE fan ever since!

Edited to call give the correct name to Czechoslovakia
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angel H.
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
I just bought a game about economics so that's my financial planning done.
mbmbmbmbmb
Halborn wrote:
...all the way from Czechoslovakia!

Czech Republic Czechoslovakia split into two sovereign states (the other being Slovakia) 25 years and 2 days ago!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryngin Mordeth
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's great to hear about CGE. There are some really solid people in the industry. A word of advice about Pathfinder ACG. It starts with Rise of the Runelords. There is no rule book in the box. There is something resembling a rule book, but after you watch enough videos, and read enough explanations, you soon realize you do not have a rule book. Absolutely one of the worst attempts at a rule book ever. With that said, I love the game. Now that everyone other than the designer has explained to me how to play it. Mike himself admits the rules are lacking in ROTR, so I'm not trying to be a total butt here. I just come across that way by virtue of the fact I am a total butt.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.