Utku Incekas
Turkey
Istanbul
flag msg tools
Paticik
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey there everyone,

Per my understanding, the scholar tiles you place near your private board do not require monks to be used. Also, they do not grant any points at the final scoring.

Did I understand that correct ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Utku Incekas
Turkey
Istanbul
flag msg tools
Paticik
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got another question related to the advanced set-up .

Since you have two town halls in an advanced game, if you have the bishop tiles which reward cities and colonists connected to your town hall, do you get double points for a city/colonist connected to both town halls?

I'm guessing you can't.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eilif Svensson
Norway
flag msg tools
designer
Hi,

When playing the advanced version:
- You do get points for the scholar tile you acquire at the start of the game, but this does not require the use of a monk.
- You use the B-side of your colony board. This has no town hall preprinted, so the town hall tile you place will be the only town hall in your colony.

Hope that was clear

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Utku Incekas
Turkey
Istanbul
flag msg tools
Paticik
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes that was clear . Thank you.

So no monks are used for the starting scholar tile. That bonus belongs to us for the whole game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Neat
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Spyro wrote:
I've got another question related to the advanced set-up .

Since you have two town halls in an advanced game, if you have the bishop tiles which reward cities and colonists connected to your town hall, do you get double points for a city/colonist connected to both town halls?

I'm guessing you can't.

I might be wrong but you shouldn't have two town hall spaces in the advanced setup. You should be using 'side B' of the board which doesn't come with a printed town hall.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.