MeVosh Gaming
msg tools
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=125352...
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mickaël Garcin
France
Saint Ouen
Seine Saint Denis
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To be done :
- The goodies (which are variants)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikael Lindholm
Sweden
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks great.
I'm dying to play it, but can't get a game going (?).
Right clicking on the army bags - it says '34 tiles', or something. And I can draw tiles from that bag to the board. But where is the HQ?


 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Saúl Martínez
Mexico
Baja California Sur
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MOSDEF66 wrote:
Looks great.
I'm dying to play it, but can't get a game going (?).
Right clicking on the army bags - it says '34 tiles', or something. And I can draw tiles from that bag to the board. But where is the HQ?




The author of that mod wrote: "To unlock HQs just point at them and press "L". As for misaligned tiles I cannot help. Board is locked at specific angle so that hexes would fit after rotating them with "Q" and "E". Try restarting the game or resubscribe mod."
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikael Lindholm
Sweden
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Chavelosky wrote:
MOSDEF66 wrote:
Looks great.
I'm dying to play it, but can't get a game going (?).
Right clicking on the army bags - it says '34 tiles', or something. And I can draw tiles from that bag to the board. But where is the HQ?




The author of that mod wrote: "To unlock HQs just point at them and press "L". As for misaligned tiles I cannot help. Board is locked at specific angle so that hexes would fit after rotating them with "Q" and "E". Try restarting the game or resubscribe mod."



Thanks, Saúl - I saw the Lock/Unlock thing in the fb group. Rotating works fine if you set it to 15 degrees.

Do you have Tabletop Simulator?

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Saúl Martínez
Mexico
Baja California Sur
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MOSDEF66 wrote:

Thanks, Saúl - I saw the Lock/Unlock thing in the fb group. Rotating works fine if you set it to 15 degrees.

Do you have Tabletop Simulator?


No, for the moment I can't afford buying that shake
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikael Lindholm
Sweden
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Chavelosky wrote:
MOSDEF66 wrote:

Thanks, Saúl - I saw the Lock/Unlock thing in the fb group. Rotating works fine if you set it to 15 degrees.

Do you have Tabletop Simulator?


No, for the moment I can't afford buying that shake



But now, maybe? wow







 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.