Paperback» Forums » General

Subject: iOS Version Broken? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stoz
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I purchased the iOS version the other day but it constantly crashes on both my iPhone and my wife's iPad. Is the app working for anyone else?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris G
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not having any issues for me. Try rebooting your phone perhaps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendy Meeker
United States
Mankato
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Its working great on my iphone. Have you tried deleting and reinstalling? Good luck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Rogers
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Mine does freeze up from time to time (maybe once every 3 or so games). If you just close the app and reopen it, it saves your progress and you can continue where you left off, and that generally fixes it for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael B. Hansen
Denmark
Odense N
flag msg tools
badge
"duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck" Ralph Wiggum .....
mbmbmbmbmb
Very broken with me as well. Crashes, having to restart and continue game constantly( and then hope it does not start a totally new game ), unresponsive, letters becoming stuck.
Game is great, but the app needs to be debugged.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel Clarke
England
Dursley
Gloucestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems incredibly memory hungry. My Ipad 2 won't complete a game without freezing and restarting, although I have a newer Ipad mini which seems better. Don't expect a response from the developer though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyinsar -
Canada
Grande Prairie
Alberta
flag msg tools
Playing games
badge
Kilroy was here
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine started crashing whenever I tried to resume a game. Uninstalling and then reinstalling fixed it. (That’s the next level after “have you tried turning it off and back on again?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.