3 Posts

Defenders of the Realm» Forums » Rules

Subject: Is Barbarian's "battle rage" included in "battle luck" reroll? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jared Smith
Australia
flag msg tools
The Barbarian was doing the Tower of the Undead quest. There was one undead minion left, and the Barbarian battle-raged twice so that I only needed 2+. Rolled a 1, which means the Barbarian could die next turn. I used a "battle luck" card and rolled 2. Do I count the battle-rages for this re-roll, or does it remain 2?

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikhail Kruzhkov
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say that when you use any re-roll power, you should apply all the initial bonuses (or penalties) after re-rolling. So yes, if you re-roll a 2, this would be a hit if you battle-raged twice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Smith
Australia
flag msg tools
magnitt wrote:
I would say that when you use any re-roll power, you should apply all the initial bonuses (or penalties) after re-rolling. So yes, if you re-roll a 2, this would be a hit if you battle-raged twice.

Thanks. I played it that way, as I guessed that a "re-roll" is a "replicated" roll.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.