flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
(sorry if this was already asked)
Ludovico Ariosto
Requirement: 5 Character Cards
Permanent
You can place your Family Members in occupied action spaces

Can I use this permanent ability to place a family member AND (with a successive action) the uncolored one on the left space (the narrow and not penalized one) harvest/production area?
Any difference about asking the same on any one market space?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I suppose you can but this game needs FAQ urgently... I have another question regarding Ariosto: Do I have to spend 3 coins when I'm placing my family member on an occupied spot? (I guess answer is no, but still I'm not 100% sure)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Brink
msg tools
bartekb8 wrote:
Do I have to spend 3 coins when I'm placing my family member on an occupied spot? (I guess answer is no, but still I'm not 100% sure)

Hello,

In my opinion the answer has to be no. You have to pay 3 coins if you place in occupied tower. And it makes no sense to place in a occupied space in a tower.

Best regards,
Andreas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Buhr
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
We play that you have to pay 3. You have to pay three in an occupied tower and the tower is occupied.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thirdspaced wrote:
We play that you have to pay 3. You have to pay three in an occupied tower and the tower is occupied.

Yup, we are playing the same way. Still there is no reason to place family member on an already occupied spot in a tower because there is no card left on that spot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.