Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Neil Siddons-Smith
United Kingdom
derby
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For the UK when should it be hitting the main local game stores? It came to a few and was all sold out and with this being fantasy flight I imagine it should be here in larger production numbers. Do we have any idea when it will be here. Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius Friedrichs
Germany
Calw
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I think the first printing sold out almost immediately. FFG lists it as "Awaiting Reprint" on their Upcoming page so there will be more. With no official word from FFG nobody knows exactly when, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
badge
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
mbmbmbmbmb
whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Zaleski
msg tools
mbmb
Have you tried online stores? One of the online stores I use in the US has already restocked at least once.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Ainsalu
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
I missed the first run as well and don't fancy ordering it from the US as the postage costs / import taxes would drive the price way too high. Only good thing is that it's pretty high in that 'Awaiting re-print' list so I imagine it will be back in stock in a month or so. I hope at least

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Siddons-Smith
United Kingdom
derby
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree thať I will not get it from the states due to import and handling fees. Hopefully it will not be too long for the reprint

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shameless plug... I'm currently selling my like new copy at a regular price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Siân
Scotland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Zakoholic wrote:
I think the first printing sold out almost immediately. FFG lists it as "Awaiting Reprint" on their Upcoming page so there will be more. With no official word from FFG nobody knows exactly when, though.

Just had a look again at the upcoming page. It’s now on the boat
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rupert M-T
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Once again the availability date mooted by Amazon (11/02/18) has been and gone and still no sign of the game in the UK.

It would be nice to know what's going on or are FFG not particularly interested in the UK market?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.