Popular Tags: [View All]
I fight for the users!!!
United States
Lancaster
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Attention Program -- You will receive an Identity Disc. Everything you do or learn will be imprinted on this disc. If you lose your disc, or fail to follow commands, you will be subject to immediate deresolution!
badge
Defender of the Grid! "I Fight for the Users!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Any news or updates on the release date or progress of Pixel Tactics Online?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Van Laningham
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's currently still in closed Alpha. We're expecting it to be released Summer 2018. You can always check the status of our projects on our Project Status page:

https://www.level99games.com/project-status/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I fight for the users!!!
United States
Lancaster
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Attention Program -- You will receive an Identity Disc. Everything you do or learn will be imprinted on this disc. If you lose your disc, or fail to follow commands, you will be subject to immediate deresolution!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ithry wrote:
It's currently still in closed Alpha. We're expecting it to be released Summer 2018. You can always check the status of our projects on our Project Status page:

https://www.level99games.com/project-status/

Was that recently updated? I remember recently looking and it was still saying late 2017 (or something similar).

Thanks for responding! I'm really looking forward to the online version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Van Laningham
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This was recently updated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I fight for the users!!!
United States
Lancaster
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Joshua,

Any updates? Summer is almost upon us and it seems that this is still in closed alpha. Are you looking for testers?

I'm really excited to see this game come out on mobile! I think this game would get a ton of play, and may even see the start of a league on BGG (similar to star realms).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Van Laningham
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Testing is still ongoing, but we're still shooting for a release sometime in the summer. If you're interested in testing PTO, please contact me on our contact form: https://www.level99games.com/contact-us/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I fight for the users!!!
United States
Lancaster
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Done, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.