Subject: Geeklist subscription rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lior A
France
flag msg tools
Hi,

I am subscribed to a few geeklists.
Sometimes a list has few new items and comments. When I click on he list it send me to one of them but then I have have to work and find the others. And when there's few pages in the list, it's impossible since switching a page resets the new (marked red).

Is there a solution for this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
We always have time for the things we put first.
mbmbmbmbmb
If you use Chrome, the BGG++ plugin will tell you how many new things there are on that page, and give you a button to jump to each of them on that page. Much easier than scrolling and hunting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Helmer Aslaksen
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
Prof. of mathematics and lover of history. Trying to get my kids interested in board games. Knizia fan (own over 100 of his games). Worked at the National Univ. of Singapore for 22 years and spent 8 years at UC Berkeley. Love Irish history
badge
Prof. of mathematics and lover of history. Trying to get my kids interested in board games. Knizia fan (own over 100 of his games). Worked at the National Univ. of Singapore for 22 years and spent 8 years at UC Berkeley. Love Irish history
mbmbmbmbmb
indigopotter wrote:
If you use Chrome, the BGG++ plugin will tell you how many new things there are on that page, and give you a button to jump to each of them on that page. Much easier than scrolling and hunting.

Thanks! Did not know about this extension!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Herb
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
indigopotter wrote:

If I remember correctly that is not an "official" BGG tool, but a 3rd party extension. Correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lior A
France
flag msg tools
There's enough ways Google spies on me... so I use Firefox.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
We always have time for the things we put first.
mbmbmbmbmb
herace wrote:
indigopotter wrote:

If I remember correctly that is not an "official" BGG tool, but a 3rd party extension. Correct?

Correct

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.