Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Takacs
Italy
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking forward to more information on this, like play examples, pictures of components, and the anticipated release date.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Asimakis
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: More Information
Add please to the title, please.

PLB.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Russell
United States
Dearborn
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: More Information
Hi Ken,

We're just getting started on the art after having a very successful testing cycle. We're looking at a March or April release (it's scheduled to be hex number 27) and will have more information in the coming weeks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Avila
United States
Stafford
Virginia
flag msg tools
Go with god, and fight like the devil
mbmbmbmbmb
I stumbled across this title by accident (looking at Table Battles: Wars of the Roses), and now I must have it. This at a time when I am ruthlessly culling my herd of old games to create space in my home. Damn you Scuba Steve Hollandspiele!

Seriously though, this game has me excited...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Killough
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I reached out to the designer, Robert DeLeskie, on Twitter and he said the game should be available in mid-April.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Russell
United States
Dearborn
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
That's the plan. We're finalizing the files to order a proof - we got set back a bit when we lost internet for a few days. Once we receive a proof and give it the once-, twice-, and thrice-over, we'll approve production and order the card decks from our cards printer. One those cards are manufactured and received, we'll be able to take orders for the games. Still on track for mid-April, though the definition of "mid" might be somewhat floaty. :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Achim
Romania
flag msg tools
Hi. Will there be a print & play version for purchase?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Russell
United States
Dearborn
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, we offer print-and-play for all our games, with the PNP rolling out usually two or three weeks after the physical edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.