Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Clay Lincoln
United States
Springfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I can view my collect of games by title, by BGG rating, by rank. I was wondering if there was anyway to view my collection in order of weight/complexity?
Thanks again for any responses.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Scaggs
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The only way that I found to do this was to click on Adv Search next to the board game search bar and then select the game weight you're wanting to pull and then selecting "owned" from the collection setting.

It would be nice to just filter by weight in the collection.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Helmer Aslaksen
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
Prof. of mathematics and lover of history. Trying to get my kids interested in board games. Knizia fan (own over 100 of his games). Worked at the National Univ. of Singapore for 22 years and spent 8 years at UC Berkeley. Love Irish history
badge
Prof. of mathematics and lover of history. Trying to get my kids interested in board games. Knizia fan (own over 100 of his games). Worked at the National Univ. of Singapore for 22 years and spent 8 years at UC Berkeley. Love Irish history
mbmbmbmbmb
This is probably not the kind of answer you're looking for, but you can use the download link to get a spreadsheet file or you can use an app like Board Game Bible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Benson
United States
Dublin
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone knows how we suggest this filter be added, I would love to see it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.