G M
United States
flag msg tools
mb
Apologies if this question was asked before. But I had a simple question regarding the rule where if one player has no more cards in his draw pile he shuffles his discard pile and draws new cards and all other players then draw the rest of their draw deck into their hand.

So lets say there are 4 players and player 1 has no more cards to draw from, he shuffles his discard pile and draws new cards and the rest of the players take the rest of their draw deck into their hands. Now it's player 2's turn. but he just drew all of his cards so now he has no cards to draw from (because he just drew them all), doesn't that trigger a refresh also, and now player 1 literally has almost his entire deck now in his hand?
Then player 3 will also trigger this effect and player 2 will also draw all of his deck? And this essentially keeps going for the rest of the game?

Am I understanding this correctly or am I missing something? Sorry if it's a dumb question.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The others who took their deck into their hand will also take their discard pile, shuffle it, and make that their new deck. So unless they had no cards in their discard, you shouldn't get that chain reaction.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G M
United States
flag msg tools
mb
Right. Thanks! I was doing it hypothetically in my head...havent received the game yet. Probably would have been obvious once in hand. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.