China
西安
陕西
flag msg tools
"How many lights do you see?"
badge
"There... are... FOUR... lights!"
mbmbmbmbmb
As the subject line states, my (believed to be) beloved game still hasn’t arrived here in China. No shipping notice, nothing.

What should I do? Wait longer? Send a message through Kickstarter?

Thanks for listening. I’d ask someone else, but I’m sure they wouldn’t care like you do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Lang
msg tools
Verbing nouns since 2011
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
zhashiya wrote:
What should I do?

I personally would have already reached out to the KDM support team for help by now. If there is a problem, they will help you resolve it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Young
United Kingdom
Camberley
Middlesex
flag msg tools
Crumpets Buttered and Tea, what more could you ask for in life
badge
Crumpets Buttered and Tea, what more could you ask for in life
mbmbmbmbmb
zhashiya wrote:
As the subject line states, my (believed to be) beloved game still hasn’t arrived here in China. No shipping notice, nothing.

What should I do? Wait longer? Send a message through Kickstarter?

Thanks for listening. I’d ask someone else, but I’m sure they wouldn’t care like you do.

I would raise a support ticket with them... http://www.kingdomdeath.com/support/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Gloor
Switzerland
Ostermundigen
Bern
flag msg tools
The statement below is false.
badge
The statement above is correct.
mbmbmbmbmb
Asia backers seem to have really bad luck with the fulfilment partner Poots chose - just have a look at his Kickstarter comments:

https://www.kickstarter.com/profile/poots/comments?ref=bggfo...

But, that's over yet another month ago. So contacting KD:M support sounds like a great idea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.