Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Underhill
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone,

I’m trying to get a sense for a ballpark price for my Memoir 44 collection. I have a fair amount of expansions, several of which appear to be out of print, and they are all barely used and in good condition. On the other hand, I do not have most of the boxes the expansions came with, which is why I’m posting here.

Obviously I would sell this as one item, since I don’t have the individual boxes anymore, but I wanted to get a sense from you guys about how much not having the boxes takes away from the value? I still have the original box for the base game, where I have been storing everything. I’ve also gone through the inventory manifest for each expansion and verified all the components were there. I also have two of the campaigns professionally printed and bound, though I don’t think that will add too much to the value.

Here is the complete list:
-Memoir 44 Base Game (with box, ¼” tear on one corner)
-Winter Wars expansion (no box)
-Eastern Front Expansion (no box)
-Terrain Pack expansion (no box)
-Pacific Theater expansion (with box)
-Sword of Stalingrad expansion
-Winter/Desert Board
-Invasion of Crete campaign (professionally printed and spiral bound)
-Campaign Book Volume 1 (professionally printed and spiral bound)

Again, I have all the components, just no boxes for three of the expansions. Everything has been bagged, cared for, and almost never played. I know that no boxes will drive the price down, but I have also seen some of the expansions sell at auction recently for some big prices (winter wars at $55, eastern front at $40). I’m looking to get rid of it and spend the money on games I like, so I’m not trying to get top dollar, just a fair price. Would $175 be about right, or am I way off?

Thanks for your input!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
justin hirst
United Kingdom
Halifax
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I think you might be underselling.

If your aim is to sell. At that price it will go quickly I suspect.

Sword of Stalingrad has Combat cards and winter wars has winter combat cards. Both are difficult to come by.

Just make sure the purchaser pays postage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Lo
United States
West Memphis
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Without boxes it's possible to reach $100 but $75 invidually is more realistic as some people has a thing about boxes and stuff.

and plus selling in bulk is gonna push the prices down...i would sell it individually as it is a bit harder for someone who wants to purchase everything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.