Bernie Roessler
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
Why were we not in the movie?
mbmbmbmbmb
Is one allowed to start the adventure wearing the Badlands Gear to get the sidebag items for it, switch to a different coat and still be able to take the sidebag items off the Badlands Gear at any time?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Thomas
msg tools
mbmbmb
I... believe the intention is that the sidebag tokens are placed on the Badlands Adventure Gear (rather than in the normal sidebag) and can't be moved or traded, only used. So, short answer: no.

Though one could carry the coat (perhaps in a Scout Bag) and only equip it to use the three tokens, I suppose.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Jelley
United Kingdom
Hungerford
Berkshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I usually use up the three tokens early on, then heave the BEC onto a pack mule and carry something more useful in a fight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernie Roessler
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
Why were we not in the movie?
mbmbmbmbmb
So if I'm understanding the responses correctly, once the Hero is not wearing the Badlands Gear Coat, they do not have access to the sidebag items on it (as the sidebag items cannot be removed except to use).

Am I right however that the Hero can at the start of their activation put on the Badlands Coat and use whatever sidebag items they need to then swap out again for another coat at the start of the Hero's next activation?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jee Fu
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Beorndog wrote:
So if I'm understanding the responses correctly, once the Hero is not wearing the Badlands Gear Coat, they do not have access to the sidebag items on it (as the sidebag items cannot be removed except to use).

Am I right however that the Hero can at the start of their activation put on the Badlands Coat and use whatever sidebag items they need to then swap
out again for another coat at the start of the Hero's next activation?

Yes. You can do this. The trade-off is that you have to lug around 2 extra Anvil's worth of coat for the rest of the Mission.

- Jee

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.